· Initial consultation – first of several college-fit meetings where we get to know you and your student, discuss goals and expectations, listen to your needs and concerns, gather information for the student’s resume
· Early strategic planning – help identify extracurricular and summer opportunities that will allow student to investigate her or his interests and get involved
· College identification – “ The List ”
· Campus tour tips – personal “T.I.P.P." Sheet to help you get the most out of each visit, complete with a campus evaluation checklist
· Interview advice – recommended questions, mock-interview practice
· Standardized test planning – tailored schedule and options, information on local test prep services
· Application supervision – calendar, deadline reminders, application checklist
· Essay review – we get to know the student to help you find your voice and to give your essay the authenticity and uniqueness that will stand out to admissions officers, including topic evaluation, advice on narrative structure, comprehensive feedback, and revisions
· Financial Aid – demystifying the process (need/merit-based aid allocation), FAFSA and CSS Profile tips, negotiating a fair package, review of aid offers
· Decision guidance – evaluate and compare those offers!
. Our comprehensive service is reflected in our fee. Our current all-inclusive fee is $3,000. All published fees are restricted to Oneida County, NY residents.
• We are pleased to announce that we have added a payment plan option for the Classes of 2021 and 2022. Call us for details, and we will be happy to answer your questions as we address your concerns.